TN MRB Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 744 Asst Surgeon Posts: Government of Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has been released notification for the direct recruitment of 744 Assistant Surgeon (Specialty) posts on temporary basis in Tamil Nadu Medical Service. Eligible or interested Applicants can apply online on or before 10-10-2017. Other required details such as age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Total No. of Posts: 744
Name of the Post: Assistant Surgeon (Specialty)
1. Anaesthesiology: 136 Posts
2. Anatomy: 20 Posts
3. Biochemistry: 15 Posts
4. Dermatology: 01 Post
5. ENT: 40 Posts
6. Forensic Medicine: 15 Posts
7. General Medicine: 51 Posts
8. General Surgery: 44 Posts
9. Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 200 Posts
10. Ophthalmology: 31 Posts
11. Orthopaedics: 43 Posts
12. Paediatrics: 71 Posts
13. Pharmacology: 10 Posts
14. Physical and Rehab Medicine: 05 Posts
15. Psychiatry: 01 Post
16. Radio Diagnosis: 16 Posts
17. Radio Terapy: 10 Posts
18. Social Peventive Medicine: 20 Posts
19. TB & Chest Disease: 15 Posts
Age Limit: Applicants maximum age should be 57 years for SC, SC(A), ST, MBC&DC, BC, BCM (including Ex-Servicemen belonging to these communities), 35 years for Others, 48 years for Ex-Servicemen belonging to others.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have MBBS Degree with PG Degree/ Super Specialty Degree/ DNB/ PG Diploma in the concerned Specialty with registered in Tamil Nadu Medical Council and registered practitioner within the meaning of the Madras Medical Registration Act, 1914, served as House Surgeon (CRRI) for a period of not less than twelve months.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected based on marks.
Application Fee: Applicants should have to pay Rs. 750/- for others and Rs. 375/- for SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP (PH) though online or offline.
Online Mode: Applicants should pay fee through online by using Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card and Mobile Wallet Payment.
Offline Mode: Applicants should pay fee through challan should be depoisted in any of the branches of Indian Bank.
How to Apply: Eligible or interested Applicants can apply online through the website www.mrb.tn.gov.in on or before 10-10-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, Applicants should have valid e-mail ID, mobile number & scanned copies of their color photograph and signature.
2. Log on to the website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
3. Click on Online Registration.
4. Select the desired post & click on “Application Register/ Login”.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Last Date for Online Registration: 10-10-2017
Last Date for offline payment of fee through Indian Bank: 12-10-2017
For more required details such as pay scale, grade pay & other information click on the link given below…
Click here to Apply Online