GPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 78 Lecturer Posts: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has been released recruitment notification for the recruitment of 78 Lecturer posts in various Subjects. Eligible or interested applicants can apply online from 16-10-2017 at 01:00 PM to 01-11-2017 till 01:00 PM. Other required details such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Total No. of Posts: 78
Name of the Post: Lecturer
Name of the Subject:
1. Samhinta Sidhdhhant: 07 posts
2. Rachana Sharir: 07 posts
3. Kriya Sharir: 07 posts
4. Dravya Guna: 04 posts
5. Rasa Shashtr and Bhaishajya Kalpana: 04 posts
6. Rog Nidan and Vikrit Vigyana: 04 posts
7. Swasthavritta: 04 posts
8. Agadatantra and Vidhi Ayurved: 04 posts
9. Prasuti and Striroga: 05 posts
10. Kumarbhritya: 04 posts
11. Kaya Chikitsa: 06 posts
12. Shalya Tantara: 05 posts
13. Shalakya Tantra: 05 posts
14. Panchkarm: 05 posts
15. Sanskrit: 07 posts
Age Limit: Applicants age limit should not be more than 37 years as on 01-11-2017. 05 years of age relaxation is admissible for S.E.B.C., ST applicants of Gujarat & Women Applicant belonging to Unreserved, 10 years for Women Applicants belonging to S.E.B.C., and S.T. Category of origin of Gujarat. Refer the notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should be completed a Post-graduate degree in the relevant subject from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India & M.D./ M.S. in relevant subject.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Primary Test & Interview.
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay Rs.100/- + Postal Service Charges through Computerized Office.
How to Apply: Eligible or interested applicants can apply online through the website gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 16-10-2017 at 01:00 PM to 01-11-2017 till 01:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, applicants must have scanned photograph & signature.
2. Applicants should log on to the website gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
3. Click on “Online Application” & Select the desired post.
4. Click on “Apply” & fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
5. An unique Application Number will be generated, retain it for further use.
6. Edit the application form by using application number, date of birth & click on confirm button.
7. Upload scanned photograph & signature, click on confirm button.
8. Take Print out of online application form for Future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online 16-10-2017 at 01:00 PM on wards
Last Date to Apply Online 01-11-2017 till 01:00 PM
Date for Primary Test for S.No.1, 9, 10 & 11 28-01-2018
Date for Primary Test for S.No.15 04-03-2018
Date for Primary Test for S.No.4, 7 & 12 07-01-2018
Date for Primary Test for S.No.5, 6 & 13 21-01-2018
Date for Primary Test for S.No.2, 3, 8 & 14 04-02-2018
Tentative month for Primary Test Result March, April & May-2018
Tentative month for Interview April, May & June-2018
For more required details such as pay scale, qualification, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…
Click here to Apply Online